Wednesday, January 28, 2009

There is superstitious.

Its 2.57AM and im not even sleepy yet..

A lot of things been going thru my mind tonight.

Some good, some bad.

But mostly the bad ones. lol.

Seriously, i cant trust anyone except for my families and close friends. Really im saying! Cos you know why? Nahh not gonna tell you. Thats how i deleted my old blog.. due to too much emo shit in it.

Im looking forward to next month! Its our National Day! and its the silver jubilee! Whats that? the 75th aniversarry? or is it the 25th? anyway, im hoping for usin to come. From this and my allowence.

There are tonnes of things that i wanna buy for next month! My essential needs. Like an iPod. To get you out of your boredom shit!

Rak baju. Ani nada wah.

Kipas angin!

Ok atu saja hehe.


No comments:

Post a Comment