Monday, January 19, 2009

Back to the past and a new beggining.


Its been awhile since i last blog using blogger. I used to think blogger was boring and dull but then after jumping from one blog provider site to another, got me reminiscing of the past. A blog that is solid and easy to access other blog links which is by simply adding them to your blog. Its that simple i tell you.

So.. lets do this!

Hello world!

A good introduction/first impression they say is the best way to bond with people. Same goes here. A good nice solid entrance is needed. Sooo... hello my name is H and yes you'll know me as 'H' just 'H'. im 20 years old and i live in Kuala Lumpur, Bukit Jalil. i like football and i like girls. So that probably makes me a typical 20 year-ian? yes, i dont expect much of myself nowdays. I used to think that ive a rare purpose, a different purpose of why im alive but hey im not here to talk about that. Im here for a short introduction... ( All over again.. )

BRUSIA -

BRUnei malaySIA. Need more explanation, slow head?

The reason for the creation of BRUSIA.
- is to bond with the love ones back in brunei. I get to know what theyre up to and vice versa.

No comments:

Post a Comment